DMG is a supplement to improve oxygen utilization and reduce lactic acid formation in horses.
Contains: Dimethylglycine 100 mg/ml
- ACTIONS – Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a naturally occurring nutrient which is described as an ergogenic food factor or anti-stress nutrient.
- DMG enhances the metabolism to improve endurance in performance horses by reducing lactic acid accumulation in muscles.
- DMG increases glycogen, creatine phosphate, phospholipid and total lipid content in cardiac and skeletal muscle.
- DMG increases the body tolerance to hypoxia, increases oxygen uptake by tissues, improves circulation and reduces lactic acid production during exercise.
- DMG increases stamina and endurance are improved by an increase in oxygen utilization and reduction in lactate accumulation in muscles, resulting in increased endurance through a glycogen sparing effect.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION: Adult horses: Administer 20ml daily by mouth as needed.
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.